Sunday, April 22, 2018

Shine

Hi there!

Last month, I was super
lucky to attend a
Fund raising crop 
and created this
Grade 8 Grad
I found the picture (they are far a few between) while
 going through a stack of photos.
Look at my 80's hair LoL
I had to document it!
In this photo is my Baba (a younger version)
my little sister and two cousins

Here are some close ups:
 Some enamel dots and a tag tucked in behind
I kept it simple to focus on this fab paper
from Crate paper.
 I layered some cutfiles and a Shine card
from my stash.
My friend Laura, shared her scrappy embellishments with me,
Lady Marmalade  
and it's perfect on this page
The My Mind's Eye sticker banner stitched with twine
picks up my colour scheme whileadding some gold!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~

Supplies:
Crate Paper, American Craft cardstock, 
My Mind's Eye 
Shine card from my stash, The Resin Rainbow; Lady Marmalade,
Pink clip, button, Silhouette cutfiles, twine,
Simple Stories enamel dots, ribbon

5 comments: