Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Papa & me - Stuck?! Sketches Feb 2018

Hi there!
I was lucky enough to be able to create 
a couple of pages
~ here is my second page!!
(*she whispers "it's been too long!")
I joined in for both of 
mid months sketches
- because how can a girl decide on just one?? 
Papa & me
This is my Little and my daddy (his papa)
a fun masculine page!
(Truth is I've been "starting" this page for some time now!)
I can now file it in my completed binder - yeah!!

Here are some close ups:
 I mixed the title with Thickers glitter letters and a cutfile
 This part is a favorite of mine!!
BoBunny Chunky Charm and I 
wrapped some ombre twine around it
~ loving it!!
I tucked in a journaling tag
Fun Times
 chevrons and mustaches - this page
couldn't be more masculine

Here is the sketch:
Stuck?! Sketches Feb a 2018


Thank you for stopping by!
~ Danie~
xo 

Supply List:
American Craft cardstock,
BoBunny Chunky Charm, ombre twine,
washi tape, Powder Puff Ink; Mocha Momma,
Tim Holtz mask, wooden veneer, 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely page of a child with Papa. The patterned paper and mustache motif work perfectly with your photo. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, love what you did with the circle element! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete