Thursday, October 12, 2017

thankful - WCMD

Hi there!

I was able to join in for
WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

Our dear friends invited us for Thanksgiving dinner
(knowing my hubby was for the weekend)
it would be our turkey dinner, even it was only my son and I
joining our friends family.

I knew I had to make a turkey card LoL
(on my bucket list)
I still have the echo park; Fall collection in my
stash

shared this great sketch 
(she had a few to chose from!!)
My bad for not joining in at Jillibean Soup
but I was looking for a sketch that would work
with my paper I had been wanting to use up.
I chose the first one (top right)

Here is my card:
thankful
We have so much to be thankful for !
There it is, my first turkey card I created!
Hope you all enjoyed this past long weekend
and Happy Turkey weekend

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

Supplies:
American Craft cardstock and craft paper,
echo park; reflections Fall, doodlebug design inc; jack& jill carstock stickers,
burlap ribbon, Powderpuff Ink (Mama mocha), 3D zots

No comments:

Post a Comment