Friday, February 24, 2017

love - Stuck?! Sketches Feb 15th

Hi there!

It's February and this is heart month!
LOVE
is in the air and I'm back

Here is my take on the 
love
 It's not often that the Mr. and I get to play Grown-ups
(mostly by choice) but when we do we "milk-it"
Here is a photo from our Valentine's dinner.
We played around with anew app and 
and changed our photo to
"newsprint"

Here are some close ups:

The collection is mostly My Mind's Eye; Cupid's Arrow No.14
The paper my BFF stitched with hearts as a gift for me
(perfect for our Valentines page)
Silhouette cut file title
and a rub-on

 some Flair - fitting DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
A journal tag - my goal for 2017 is to journal every page.
As we (my Little and I) were looking back on pages - he didn't know the story or memory of why 
I had to document that photo /memory.
Here's to 2017 ~ dating and journal-ing
I had this heart tag in my stash. 
I filled each heart with cardstock and /or stickers
A lot of stitching on this page - I love the look!!  I triple
stitched my photo to give it a little "pop" and boarder.
I used my JOT self  adhering stencil
and what a perfect way to position
your finishing touches.

Here is my starting point:
Stuck?! Sketches Feb 15


Thanks so much for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


Supplies:  My Mind's Eye; Cupid's Arrow No.14, card stock collection and stickers, machine stitching, Texture Paste. KaiserCraft Rub on, Accent Scrapbooking Flair, twine, Cuttlebug

6 comments:

  1. A stunning page and I absolutely adore the stitched heart border. Perfect for a dinner to celebrate Valentine's day. The newsprint photo is very effective. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that heart border! Super sweet photo and page. Wonderful mix of patterns and elements! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty. Love the colours, love the heart border. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch and what a fun app you used for your photo. Love the newsprint look! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete