Monday, August 1, 2016

{heart}The NEW 40 - Stuck?! Sketches! Design Team REVEAL - August 1st

Hi there!

Today is August 1st.

A new month and a NEW Challenge 
over 
at 
{heart} the NEW 40
Today I am sharing a page about me.  My BIRTHday is in August,
so it's fitting to document me, on my 40th!!
My hubby was so sweet and surprised me with a
wine tasting party at Deerhurst Resort!
Just me and my closest friends and family - all 40 of us!

Here are some close ups:
 I mixed my title using Fancy Pants mini alphas, Silhouette cutfile
and My Minds Eye gold stickers and  a
wooden Flamingo - I LOVE Flamingos
 I created my own journal card: I cut cardstock and a
My Mind's Eye Live Life to the Fullest sticker.
I used a vellum bag to hold it in place.
Simple Stories: I AM collection patterned paper and 
photo frame.
Adorned and layered with enjoying the little things sticker tags, along
with a gold arrow and altered flair
TODAY tag and a gold arrow with a heart.
Both pictures I Bling-ed with
Martha Stewart glitter paint - just what a girl needs!!

Here is Laura's super fun sketch:
Stuck?! Sketches!

Now it's YOU turn!!
 Hop over to the Stuck?! BLOG, get inspired and
get your craft on!
Let's see YOUR TAKE on this amazing SKETCH
Remember to LINK UP before August 29th for your chance to WIN
a Fabulous prize from one of our Sponsors

 Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic layout! Love all of your bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Danie! Love all the MME goodies! 40 is creeping up on me, too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic take on the sketch! What a great page!

    ReplyDelete