Monday, May 9, 2016

Merci - Sketch n'Scrap #72

Hi there!

I was invited and selected to
volunteer to help on my Littles' 
class trip last Friday
(great start to Mommy's Day weekend)

I am sending in this card
to say:
Merci

I mixed in some Stampin'UP, My Mind's Eye and Tape Works washi
(I chose this one as it's transparent over the fun paper)

Our trip started at the Logging Museum
studying simple machines.
Algonquin Park still has SNOW and a ton of mud!
It was a sunny day but still about 11 degrees cooler
than back in town.
[what an 1.5 hour drive can change!!]
We finished the day at the bogs =
wet, stinky grade two'ers
but so much FUN!!!

I was inspired by Heather's card sketch:
Sketch n'Scrap #72
P.S.  I missed the link up but had to share!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment