Tuesday, May 31, 2016

EGG HUNT 2016 - ScrapMuch? Kit

Hi there!

One last post to show you an AMAZING
ScrapMuch? Project kit
EGG HUNT 2016
This double page layout kit is from last year (2015) and is
sold out
(so cute - it didn't last long)
But they have so many more to chose from!!
Every year, here in Muskoka, The Nutty Chocolatier offers the town an egg hunt.  
It's divided into age groups and there are 25,000 
chocolate eggs to be gathered -
with a Golden egg for the ultimate prize.
My Little loves to find frozen eggs
(we always have snow for Easter)
and then head home for a chocolate fondue

Here are some close-ups: 
Left side

Right side
 Silhouette cut file title and I added the year
 - as we do this every year!
How stinkin' cute is this bunny in the basket
I embossed my flowers and added some Bling
and more embellishing to balance out the other side
Laura and the girls have some really cute kits to share!!
My Little didn't even try for the golden egg,
he just wanted to get home and fondue!

Of course, I made it my own but really kept true the kit!
It's so cute!

Hop over and shop at ScrapMuch? 
They are offering:

We'll see you around and Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment