Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Spring l Happy Easter

Hi there!
I had some time to create some fun cards for fun.

First one is a fun, Spring BIRTHday card
May all your dreams come true...
Orange and pink is the new "in" colour for the season and I'm a fan!
I had this patterned paper in my stash that I layered with American Craft cardstock, trailed the butterfly with Stickles, tied the some floss to match along
with some machine stitching.

and another is 
a sweet Easter card
Hoppy Easter
Supplies:  American craft cardstock, bunny clip, Stickles, glossy accents, patterned paper from my stash, up-cycled grass
 (from our sushi on Good Friday lunch)
inside Silhouette cut file Hoppy Easter
(not photographed)

I played along with 
Little red wagon

Challenge #334- Happy Easter/Spring


Happy Spring and hope you were blessed with a 
wonderful Easter.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment