Tuesday, December 1, 2015

She's PUBLISHED - family memories - Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine 10th anniversary

SQUEeeeAL!!!
HaPpY DeCeMBeR 1st
I am beyond THRILLED,
and over the moon
to share my news...

I have been
PUBLISHED
in the 10th anniversary Edition
of
Winter 2015

That's right check out page
Page 97


- take a peak and let me know what you think.

When I started scrapbooking, I also gave myself some goals
(I'm a go BIG or go home kinda girl)
I wanted:
  • a Blog - CHECK
  • Scrappy FRIENDS - CHECK (I have the BEST)
  • to become a DT - CHECK
  • (and not just any DT a ScrapMuch? DT - CHECK)
  • join a 2nd DT - CHECK
  • Followers - CHECK

My 2015 goals
I wanted:
  • 15,000+ views /visits - CHECK
  • to be PUBLISHED - CHECK

What a way to end the year

Dreams DO come true

MAKE TODAY
SO AWESOME

YESTERDAY
GETS JEALOUS

I am the luckiest gal
and so happy
TODAY is AWESOME!

I hope you find some time to peruse the magazine
THANK YOU,
Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published....it is a great accomplishment...Well done!

    ReplyDelete