Sunday, November 23, 2014

Snow day - Sketches4All + Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Hi there 

I had some time, as we recover from 3 straight SNOW DAY's
I found  a couple of challenges
to keep me warm and allow me to rest from all the snow removal!!
Snow day
 These photos were taken in February during our Family Day outting
We met up with our "Muskoka" Family for a day of snowshoeing and a BBQ on the lake
 A silhouette cut file title with some twine
 I used some acrylic snowflakes along with torn cardstock and Stickles
for the "glistening" snow effect
Snowflake with a button and twine (more Stickles)

Here are the challenges I played along with:
Sketches 4 All
Sharon Bessinger

My Challenge this Month 4+ Pictures Layout, and Twine

I was challenged with this as I had already printed my photos 4x6
(and didn't think to do a double LO - HA!)
then I found this awesome sketch:

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
(my first visit)
Nov 15th Sketch Challenge
It was a GREAT start to my Scrappy-Get-Away RETREAT!
 - 3 days of BLISS at The Elmhurst Inn

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

3 comments:

  1. Loving the glitter effects :) wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft blue and white, gives a lovely winter effect. Thank you so much for joining us at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make winter look a lot less cold and a lot more fun with this layout. I love the crystal looking snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete