Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy April 1st

Hi There...

I am home from a fantastic scrappy weekend away.  Nothing like a wonderful Spring retreat with the lovely girls at ScrapMuch? at the Elmhurst Inn.  Met new friends, reconnected with some favorite people and inspired by amazing talent.  What a get-away!!

We have finally said good-bye to March (and it's winter-weather *fingers crossed)  We are now waiting for the April showers...
April 
I put this Maya Road Calendar kit together - so lovely!  
Makes me smile!! [ I took this picture in the beautiful sunshine - I had too! It felts wonderful]

I have been thinking about a dear friend of mine, knowing it's been a while since we last connected.  I had a plan and whipped this up card at my retreat.  It's a two part card.  When she receives it it will look this:

Forget-me-not .1
She will remove the seeds and plant them (she has a beautiful garden).  After removing the seeds she will still be able to display her card:

Forget-me-not .2
Supplies:  cardstock, teresa collins patterned paper, half pearls, floss and hand punch. Part 1: package Forget-me-not seeds.

Distance doesn't matter in some friendships...here's to Forget-me-not Sara, I love you girl!!

Thanks for stopping by.
~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment