Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One of my FAV's!

Hi there!

Today, I would like to share one of my favorite layouts. 
 It was FUN and it wasn't my son Joaquin!?? Ha!
The picture was taken at a friends New Years Eve house party, back in 2010. But I finally got around to scrapping it. These girls are so FUN and I was being silly (who me?! I can be!! LoL)

I MUStache you a Question

Supplies:  craft paper, Fancy Pants; Swagger Collection, card stock, hand edge punch, Mister. Huey's mist, acrylic paint, ink + stencil, wooden embellishments, button, Close to my Heart button letters, floss, EK Mustache embellies.
I experimented with a few new techniques and wanted to try out my new stencil.  I used red acrylic paint to edge my craft paper and my photo to match, it really helps a picture pop off your page.
Creating this layout with a girly take/look!  MUStache FUN was created!!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo




1 comment: