Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summer SASS - Sketch #2 by ScrapMuch?

Hi there!

Laura Whitaker posted another great sketch over at
  ScrapMuch?
if you haven't played along - you should!
 (I was waiting for this one!) for a picture I had, I just had to scrap it from our summer holidays.

Sketch-y Friday September 2
here is my take:
Summer Sass

I used:  Echo Park "a perfect summer" kit (kit club), white card stock,
navy textured cardstock ( unknown), faux stitching, enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye
"Winter Wonderland"), washi tape, trendy tape (Queen&Co), yellow button, tri-coloured floss

Wasn't this sketch was perfect for my picture?!

Thank you for stopping by
and I hope you stop by again soon.
~ Danie ~
xo



2 comments:

  1. Fab layout, the sketch worked perfectly with your photo. Great product choices too! Thanks for linking up with ScrpMuch?!

    ReplyDelete